You can find the tutorials for G-Lock EasyMail7 here
Video Tutorials for G-Lock EasyMail v6.xx
- Get Started with G-Lock EasyMail v6: Tutorial for Beginners
Learn how to setup an account in G-Lock EasyMail v6, create a group and add recipients, create and send an email message.
- How to Connect Remotely via Internet to a MySQL Database from G-Lock EasyMail v6
If your contacts are stored in a remote MySQL database, watch this tutorial to know how you can create a direct link to your database from G-Lock EasyMail v6 address book and send the message to your contacts without importing them into G-Lock EasyMail v6.
- How to Process Bounced Emails with G-Lock EasyMail v6
In this tutorial we'll teach you how to configure the Bounced Manager to retrieve bounced emails from the server, save/export bounced emails to a file, add bounced email addresses to the exclusion list or delete them from G-Lock EasyMail v6 address book forever.
- How to Add the Unsubscribe Link to the Emails in G-Lock EasyMail v6
Here you will learn how to add the unsubscribe link right to the email body and let the recipients unsubscribe with one mouse click.
- How to Use G-Lock EasyMail v6 with Amazon SES to Send Bulk Email Newsletter
If you don't have your own SMTP server and you can't use your ISP SMTP server due to email sending restrictions, watch this video to learn how you can use Amazon SES (low-price external SMTP service) settings in G-Lock EasyMail v6.