G-Lock EasyMail7 Admin Tutorials
- How to Activate the Trial Version of G-Lock EasyMail7
Watch this quick video to learn how to get the key and activate the 14-day trial version of G-Lock EasyMail7 after installation.
- How to Activate G-Lock EasyMail7 After the License Upgrade or Renewal
Here you will find step by step instructions for how to re-activate G-Lock EasyMail7 after you upgrade or renew your license.
- How to Manage the EasyMail7 Server and Backups
This tutorial will teach you how to start and stop the EasyMail7 Server, get the server status and events, clear events, create, download and upload backups, and restore data from backup.
- How to Manage Users and Workplaces
Here you will learn how to create multiple users and workplaces on the EasyMail7 Server and grant users access to workplaces.
G-Lock EasyMail7 User Tutorials
- Startup Guide: How to Create and Send Newsletter Using G-Lock EasyMail7
Here we give step-by-step instructions for how to get started with our G-Lock EasyMail7 email marketing software: create an email server account, create a contact group, compose and send an email newsletter.
- How to Choose the Right SMTP Server for Email Marketing
G-Lock EasyMail7 is not supplied with the SMTP server so you must get the SMTP server that is capable to handle as many emails as you want to send yourself. Here you will learn about all possible options to get the SMTP server and choose the one that suits your requirements best.
- How to Create Contact Group from File without Import Wizard
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to create the contact group directly from a CSV text file without using the Import Wizard.
- How to Import and Export Email Templates
This tutorial will teach you how to import an email template into G-Lock EasyMail7, edit the template to make it ready for use and export the template for G-Lock EasyMail7.
- How to Send Personalized Email Messages with G-Lock EasyMail7
With the merge tags in G-Lock EasyMail7 you can dynamically add content to your email message and customize it for each recipient. Follow the steps in this tutorial to create and send personalized email messages to your subscribers.
- How to Test Your Inbox Placement Before Sending a Real Email Campaign
With the EasyMail7’s Inbox Placement and Spam Filtering Test you can determine how your message is treated by major Internet providers around the world and whether it is delivered to the Inbox, spam folder or blocked before reaching the recipient’s mailbox.
- How to Send Automated Emails with G-Lock EasyMail7
In G-Lock EasyMail7 you can setup an email-based course for your contacts using automated emails. For example, you can create a series of followups containing unique content and schedule the first one to go out immediately or in a few hours/days after the subscriber was added to your list or after any period of time has passed, the second – in 48 hours after the first one, the third – in 72 after the second one etc.
- How to Automatically Send Reminder to People Who Clicked Link in the Previous Email
Sometimes you may need to send just a single email in response to the recipient’s action, for example, a welcome email, a reminder about an upcoming event, an email with a download link, etc. etc. You can send such an email automatically using an autoresponder in the EasyMail7.
- How to Send Emails to WPNewsman Subscribers Lists from G-Lock EasyMail7
G-Lock EasyMail7 is integrated with our WPNewsman newsletter plugin. If you are using G-Lock WPNewsman plugin to collect subscribers using an opt-in form on your website, you can create a direct link to your subscribers’ lists from G-Lock EasyMail7 and send email newsletters to your subscribers from G-Lock EasyMail7.
- How to Insert Picture into the Email Template
G-Lock EasyMail7 supports the regular “Insert Picture” option and the unique “Image Wizard” option. The “Image Wizard” allows you to re-size, crop and compress the picture, then insert it into the template or message. This helps you decrease the size of your message, save bandwidth and speed up sending.
- How to Use Amazon SES API in G-Lock EasyMail7 to Send Bulk Emails
Here you will learn how to configure G-Lock EasyMail7 to send email messages through the Amazon SES API.
- How to Use Amazon SES SMTP Server to Send Bulk Emails
In addition to the Amazon SES API, you can use the Amazon SES SMTP server in G-Lock EasyMail7 to send bulk emails. This tutorial will tech you how to configure G-Lock EasyMail7 to use the Amazon SES SMTP settings.
- Troubleshooting Tips on Slow Connections When Sending Through Amazon SES
If you have a slow Internet connection and your message contains many pictures and has a big size, in this article you will find two real troubleshooting tips for sending messages through Amazon SES on a computer with a slow Internet connection.
- How to Use Mandrill SMTP Settings in G-Lock EasyMail7 to Send Email Newsletters
G-Lock EasyMail7 can send emails through any third party SMTP server and email sender provider such as Amazon SES, SendGrid, Mandrill, etc. This tutorial will explain you how to setup G-Lock EasyMail7 to use Mandrill SMTP settings for sending your email newsletters.
- How to Process Bounce Emails with G-Lock EasyMail7
Here you can learn how to configure the program to automatically unsubscribe or delete bounce emails from internal groups, update external databases and delete bounce emails from external databases.
- How to Send Personal Attachments to Your Subscribers
This tutorial will teach you how to configure G-Lock EasyMail7 to automatically attach different files to the messages and send a personal attachment to each subscriber.
- How to Track Email Opens and Link Clicks
Here you will learn how you can easily track email opens and link clicks using G-Lock EasyMail7 and G-Lock Analytics.
- How to Track User’s Actions on the Site with Google Analytics in EasyMail7
With EasyMail7, using Google Analytics remote tracking in your messages is quick and easy. Read this tutorial for more information.
- How to Add the Unsubscribe Link and Process Unsubscribes Automatically
In this tutorial you can read how to add the unsubscribe link to the message, how to unsubscribe and delete unsubscribed contacts from the groups, and how to load unsubscribed emails to the exclusion list if you store contacts in an external database and link to the database from G-Lock EasyMail7.
- How to Add Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter Links to the Email
Because of the popularity of social networks, it is becoming quite normal to have your own or your company’s links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media profiles in the email signature or footer. Here you will learn how easy it is to link to your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn page from the message in G-Lock EasyMail7.
- How to Send Email to a Segment of the Group
When you segment your list, you can target the section without sending to the entire list. This tutorial walks you through how to segment the list and how to send the message to a segment.
- How to Connect EasyMail7 with Hundreds Webapps or CRM
With Zapier you can easily connect EasyMail7 to other applications you use like Gmail, Google Docs, Salesforce, Shopify, Highrise, PayPal, and whole lot more and automatically create new contacts and subscribe/unsubscribe contacts in the EasyMail7 groups through Zapier.
- How to Execute a Script During Email Sending
From this tutorial you will learn how to add and execute a script to perform various operations with the fields values during email sending and find a couple of script samples you can use right out of the box.
- How to Sign Email with DKIM Signature in G-Lock EasyMail7
Authentication helps legitimate senders prove that their email isn’t forged, and can help receiving servers like ISPs and corporate email servers control inbound spam. There are a variety of authentication methods: SPF, SenderID, DomainKeys, and DKIM. Starting from the version 7.7 EasyMail7 allows you to add a DKIM record to your outgoing emails.
G-Lock EasyMail v6.xx User Tutorials
- Get Started with G-Lock EasyMail v6: Tutorial for Beginners
Learn how to setup an account in G-Lock EasyMail v6, create a group and add recipients, create and send an email message.
- How to Connect Remotely via Internet to a MySQL Database from G-Lock EasyMail v6
If your contacts are stored in a remote MySQL database, watch this tutorial to know how you can create a direct link to your database from G-Lock EasyMail v6 address book and send the message to your contacts without importing them into G-Lock EasyMail v6.
- How to Process Bounced Emails with G-Lock EasyMail v6
In this tutorial we'll teach you how to configure the Bounced Manager to retrieve bounced emails from the server, save/export bounced emails to a file, add bounced email addresses to the exclusion list or delete them from G-Lock EasyMail v6 address book forever.
- How to Add the Unsubscribe Link to the Emails in G-Lock EasyMail v6
Here you will learn how to add the unsubscribe link right to the email body and let the recipients unsubscribe with one mouse click.
- How to Use G-Lock EasyMail v6 with Amazon SES to Send Bulk Email Newsletter
If you don't have your own SMTP server and you can't use your ISP SMTP server due to email sending restrictions, watch this video to learn how you can use Amazon SES (low-price external SMTP service) settings in G-Lock EasyMail v6.