Professional SMTP Service for Sending Email Newsletters
When your list is grown, you need to find a professional SMTP server to be able to send a large volume of messages. G-Lock EasyMail7 can send emails through any third party SMTP server. In addition, you can use the SMTP settings of any email sender provider such as Amazon SES, SendGrid, Mandrill, etc. in G-Lock EasyMail7.
Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
Amazon SES is a highly scalable and cost-effective bulk and transactional email-sending service for businesses and developers. In G-Lock EasyMail7 you can use the Amazon SES API as well as SMTP settings.
You can send emails through Amazon SES when:
- you don't have your own SMTP server
- you can't use your ISP mail server due to restrictions on bulk email sending
- you can't afford high monthly fees charged by email service providers
The advantages of sending through Amazon SES are:
- subscription is quick and made on pay-as-you-go basis. You send bulk emails at an insanely low price, yet with no loss of quality in terms of deliverability. Compared to other ESP (email service providers) which can charge you up to $200 for 10 000 messages, Amazon SES is 200x cheaper — just $1 per 10 000 messages.
- high deliverability rate — your emails will pass SPF and Sender ID policy checks enforced by many ISPs and DKIM-sign.
- feedback loops — Amazon SES will send you an email once someone of your recipients reports your message as spam and G-Lock EasyMail7 built-in Bounce Handler will extract the recipient's email address from the feedback loop email in order you can take the recipient off your list.
SparkPost is the fast email service that can be used by anyone who wants to get their email through to the Inbox quickly and reliably, without surprises, blocks or the need to hire their own deliverability specialists.
SparkPost continuously analyzes message disposition data and continually updates intelligent sending rules on your behalf, so you’ll experience fewer bounces, blocks or delays.
- 100,000 emails/month for free
- Shared or dedicated IP addresses
- Industry-standard email authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
- Default opportunistic email TLS encryption for out-of-the-box security
- Send via SMTP or REST APIs
Read more about how to use SparkPost with EasyMail7 for email marketing
Using the SendGrid SMTP settings in G-Lock EasyMail7 is another option to consider if you don’t have a dedicated SMTP server.
SendGrid provides the cloud-based email delivery platform, delivering billions of emails every month for small, mid-sized, and large Enterprise customers. The SendGrid platform follows industry best practices to ensure your email gets delivered. These capabilities (and more) are automatically included as part of the service:
- ISP feedback loop analysis
- Reputation monitoring
- Spam check application
- Email authentication (SPF & DKIM)
- Secure, encrypted delivery
Mailgun is yet another option to consider if you need a professional SMTP server for your email marketing.
Mandrill is a scalable and affordable email infrastructure service, with all the marketing-friendly tools:
- No hidden fees, just one fully featured plan.
- All features available to all users
- Globally distributed sending infrastructure
- Customized DKIM & SPF
- Dedicated IPs
- Multiple sending domains per account
If you are just starting and your list is not big, you can use the free plan with Mailgun which allows you to send 10,000 emails per month.
We have partnered with SMTP.com, one of the best SMTP providers on the Internet, to offer you the professional SMTP service for sending email newsletters to large mailing lists.
SMTP.com provides the highest performance in sending emails and ensures inbox delivery for your critical messages, while protecting your IP reputation.
What you get when you use SMTP.com:
- improved Inbox delivery which means you avoid Junk folders and blocked IPs;
- comprehensive delivery statistics and reporting — it is important for your email marketing strategy and planning and permits you improve your campaign results;
- IP reputation management — SMTP.com establishes Feedback Loops (FBL), DomainKeys/DKIM signing, SPF and manages ISP Relationships (including Whitelist, Greylist and Blacklist resolution);
- a variety of service plans that address the diverse needs of users ranging from small businesses to large corporations who require higher service levels and support.