- Get Started: How to Verify Email List with AEV
This startup guide will teach you how to configure the program settings, import a list of email addresses, verify the emails and save good emails to a file.
- How to Verify Emails through Web Script
If your ISP blocks the port 25, you can use a web script provided by G-Lock Software to clean your email list from bad emails and invalid domains.
- How to Use Email Validation API
If your ISP blocks the port 25 and you cannot use the web script on your domain, you can verify email addresses through the BPSocks email validation API.
- How to Verify Emails Directly from G-Lock EasyMail Address Book without Export-Import
If you use G-Lock EasyMail software to send your email campaigns, watch this video to know how you can check your email list for validity without exporting it from G-Lock EasyMail address book.
- How to Verify Emails Directly from MS Excel File without Export-Import
If your email addresses are stored in a MS Excel file, you can use either the Import Wizard to import the emails into a list in the Advanced Email Verifier, or you can create a direct link to the MS Excel file and verify the email addresses without importing them into the program.
- How to Import Emails from a Multi-Column CSV File into the List
This tutorial will teach you how to import the email addresses and other contact information like first name, last name, address, city, state, zip etc. from a multi-column CSV file into the list in the Advanced Email Verifier and export all the fields after the verification.
- How to Handle Bounced Emails with Advanced Email Verifier
We implemented a powerful bounce handler into the Advanced Email Verifier that you can use to process hard bounce, soft bounce, abuse report messages and other types of returned messages and ensure that your list is 100% clean.