Gather All Information about Your System in a Record Time
Sometimes you may need information about your system configuration during new hardware and software installation, tracing problems, or optimizing your computer. Support technicians may require specific information about your computer when they are troubleshooting your configuration. You can use the AATools System Info to quickly find the data they need to resolve your system problem.
The AATools System Info collects and displays all available information about your system configuration. You can find out what is in your PC, and how it functions.
The System Info delivers the most detailed information available about your PC: operating system, CPU, memory, display, drives and media, engines, printers, devices, network adaptors and addresses and Advanced Power management system.
The AATools System Info can identify:
- 105 processor types and 19 coprocessor types from Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI
- processor frequency [for Pentium class processors detection accuracy is close to 0.1 MHz]
- clock ratio and FSB clock of processors
- processor features [MMX, SSE, SSE2, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others]
- L1/L2/L3 cache size and parameters
- SPD memory modules [size, type, vendor, speed parameters and others]
- 330 motherboard manufacturers with AMI BIOS and 160 manufacturers with AWARD BIOS and their URLs
- vendor, date and version of BIOS
- vendor and model of chipset
- system PnP nodes and used resources
- ISA/PnP devices and used resources
- LPT/PnP devices [printers, scanners]
- 114 vendors and 3678 monitor models, the real diagonal image size, modes supported by the monitor and other features
- PCI/AGP devices
- models and size of ATA/ATAPI devices [HDD, CD-ROM, ZIP drives]
- CD maximum and current read/write speeds
- vendor and name of graphic controller, video memory size
- sound card type
- network cards and network computer name
- mouse type
- COM and LPT ports
You can refresh the information manually and print it.