Best Newsletter Software Available on the Market
If you are an online marketer, business owner or someone who is looking for creating your own email newsletter and sending it to your subscribers or clients, then you should be seeking for software to help you design and send newsletters. Certainly, preparing an email newsletter and delivering it to thousands contacts one by one can be hard and time consuming task. That is why you need newsletter sending software.
Using newsletter software you can deliver the newsletter to all your subscribers by only clicking the "Send" button. Newsletter software saves you a lot of time and helps you do your job in more efficient and professional manner.
While there are lots of newsletter software available on the online market, it is important that you choose the best newsletter software that will work for you today and will fulfill your marketing needs in the future. Using desktop newsletter software you will be able to maintain an in-house list and keep your contacts' email addresses private and secure on your own computer.
The best newsletter software working from your desktop is G-Lock EasyMail. G-Lock EasyMail makes newsletter creation and dissemination quick and easy and works well for big companies, small businesses and individual marketers. While other cheap newsletter tools are very much alike, we put all our efforts to develop the best newsletter software. Here is why G-Lock EasyMail outperforms all other email programs in times.
Our bulk mailer program can work with large mailing lists. None of any competing cheap email tools can — they simply hang and do not response. Using G-Lock EasyMail you can upload a million emails into each internal group. And thanks to its unique capability — connect directly to your CRM database — you can send the newsletter to several millions recipients and you don't need to worry about updating the contact information in G-Lock EasyMail address book. Once you setup a database connection, G-Lock EasyMail will always read an up-to-date contact list from your CRM database.
Any cheap newsletter sending program is not able to process bounce messages. G-Lock EasyMail recognizes many types of return messages including soft and hard bounce messages and sorts them for you. You can process undelivered emails after each campaign. You can choose yourself which types of return messages you want to save to a file for further removal from your list. Plus, you can add bounce email addresses to the exclusion list in G-Lock EasyMail address book with two mouse clicks. This means that you can always maintain your lists clean preventing your IP address from being blocked by ISPs for continuous sending to bad addresses.
As you know the unsubscribe link is a must-have in any marketing message you send. We observed that none of cheap sending tools provided users with then unsubscribe link compliant with CAN-SPAM laws. Commonly they link it to the mailto: email address. This means that the recipient has to click the link, type the email address he is subscribed with into the message body and then click "Send" in his client to send you the unsubscribe request. We think it's unprofessional, unconvenient and time consuming. It's easier for the recipient to hit "this is spam" button.
That's why we integrated our mass sending software G-Lock EasyMail with email tracking service G-Lock Analytics. With one mouse click you can add the unsubscribe link with the encrypted recipient's email address to the message. The recipient has to click the unsubscribe link only once. Our system will register the recipient's email address and save it to your online account on G-Lock Analytics. All you need to do is export those addresses to a file and remove them from your groups in G-Lock EasyMail. G-Lock EasyMail has very powerful contact management capabilities. You just indicate the file with your unsubscribe emails and select the group or all groups to delete them from.
In addition to above, our newsletter software has a couple of unique features which you won't find in any competitor's tool:
- integration with Amazon SES which means you don't need to look for your own SMTP server and don't need to worry about your ISP SMTP server sending restrictions;
- support of personal attachments which means that using the mail merge tags you can attach a unique file to each recipient;
- support of multiple workplaces within the program which means you can send email campaigns for the 3rd parties maintaining a unique workplace for each of your clients (nice opportunity to make money!);
- support of scripting languages which means you can change any part of the message during the sending process.
- delivery reports – you can set G-Lock EasyMail to send an email campaign report to you after the sending process is complete. The report will show you the time when the email campaign was started and completed, group name the message was sent to, account name used to send the message, message subject, number of emails within the group, number of sent, processed, and not delivered messages. This is excellent for entrepreneurs who are promoting their business on another PC or just outside their business place or home.
- Dozens of built-in email templates – we have a rich collection of free HTML email templates. All templates are compatible with G-Lock EasyMail and tested in major email clients. You save your time for creating a HTML email newsletter [just pick the desired template and add your content] The collection is regularly updated with new designs.
- Integration with email tracking service G-Lock Analytics [the price for G-Lock Analytics is NOT included into the price for G-Lock EasyMail license] — you'll see who opened your email and clicked the links in the email in real time! You can collect unsubscribers directly to your analytics account.
- Bounce email management – G-Lock EasyMail recognizes many types of return messages including soft and hard bounce messages and sorts them for you. So you can keep your list up-to-date, prevent your IP from being blacklisted, protect your good sender reputation, and increase the speed of sending for future email campaigns